Position available at the Kuopio Symphony Orchestra
Basic salary 3.420,91 € / month. The salary is increased by the experience allowance according to KVTES (The Municipal Collective Agreement) and the attire and musical instrument allowances. In addition, media compensation is paid. Trial period 6 months.
Applications: Closing date for applications is on Tuesday 2 August, 2022 at 4 pm (Finnish time). Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applications only at www.kuntarekry.fi.
The application form should be completed with a compact and up to date CV specifying, for example, the applicant’s musical education and work history in symphony orchestras.
The post requires excellent skills as a musician, good social and communication skills as well as fluent skills in English.
Audition: Monday 22 August, 2022 starting at 12 noon at the Kuopio Music Centre Concert Hall (address: Kuopionlahdenkatu 23, Kuopio, Finland). The persons chosen for the audition based on the applications will be informed by Friday 5 August, 2022.
The audition also includes a short interview. The post will be filled according to a separate agreement. If a member of the KSO is chosen for the position of the Associate Concertmaster, in that case a musician for that available position can be recruited amongst the participants of this audition.
1. W.A. Mozart: Violin Concerto No 3 in G or No 4 in D or No 5 in A (1st movement with cadenzas)
2. Romantic Violin Concerto by Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, Brahms or Beethoven (1st movement with cadenzas)
3. Chamber Music and Orchestral Music excerpts can be downloaded from the orchestra’s website: https://bit.ly/KSO_Audition_AssociateConcertmaster_August2022_2
Read moreVisit the organisation
- The city of Kuopio, The Kuopio Symphony Orchestra
- JobsPermanentFull-time employmentContractual employment
- Collective labor agreement: Kunnallisten muusikkojen virka- ja työehtosopimukset
- 16.6.2022 - 2.8.2022 16:00
- Culture and museumsTeaching and cultureKuopioPohjois-Savo
Kuopio Music Centre / Kuopio Symphony Orchestra
Production Manager Markku Ruotsalainen +358 44 7182 362, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Katariina Kummala +358 44 7182 361