Turku University of Applied Sciences is recruiting Senior Advisor in health technology.
Are you interested in working with ICT development, research and higher education in a multidisciplinary workplace? Are you a steely health technology professional who is excited about research and development operations taking place in the interface between higher education and working life? Would you also like to teach and guide our students in your area of special expertise? If your answer is yes, this position might be for you.
Your work as Senior Advisor in health technology involves research and development activities and working life collaboration in the field of health technology. In addition, you will get to apply your expertise in cooperation with the research in other fields.
What do we expect from you?
- An applicable higher education degree is required. An advanced degree is further appreciated.
- We appreciate solid experience of software development related to health technology.
- Data analytics skills are also appreciated.
- Interest in machine learning and other areas of AI is valued.
- We also value skills and interest in guiding our students.
- We appreciate deep understanding of the cyber security challenges concerning health technology.
- In addition, we value business life experience from tasks in which you have applied your expertise in research and development operations.
- A definite requirement for the role is the capability to act in English in all your work assignments.
- Command of programming either in general or field-specifically.
What do we offer?
The ICT unit at Turku University of Applied Sciences offers you a brilliant position in the interface of higher education and business life. With us, you will get an opportunity to work in a great work community in which we share information and experiences and collaborate multiprofessionally with our colleagues. You will get to participate in our research and development activities. In addition, you will get to develop your own expertise towards the very top of your field, as we design a professional development path for each of our staff members.
The position is permanent, with a probationary period of 6 months applied.
Turku University of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Business, Kupittaa campus, Turku
Read moreVisit the organisation
- Turun ammattikorkeakoulu Oy, Tekniikka ja liiketoiminta
- JobsPermanentFull-time employment
- 15 Apr 2021 or according to agreement
- AVAINTES, palkkaryhmä HAA
- 23.2.2021 - 21.3.2021 23:59
- Other work in technologyTechnical sectorTurkuVarsinais-Suomi
Head of Education and Research Tero Reunanen (tel +358 44 907 4592) and Dean Juha Kontio (tel +358 50 385 4122).
Hakemuksen jättäminen: Jätä sähköinen hakemus kohdasta Hae työpaikkaa
Turun ammattikorkeakoulu Oy, Tekniikka ja liiketoiminta
Address: Joukahaisenkatu 3, 20520 Turku
Turun AMK on 10 000 osaajan yhteisö, johon kuuluu opettajia, asiantuntijoita ja opiskelijoita – eri vaiheissa uraansa olevia ammattilaisia. Olemme tulevaisuuden teknillinen korkeakoulu ja hyvinvoinnin kehittäjä. Koulutamme käytännön huippuosaajia. #ExcellenceInAction.